Application deadline: 16th December 2018
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
3 - Onward years experience
Amref Health Africa is the largest international health development organisation based in Africa. Working with and through African communities, health systems and governments, Amref Health Africa’s vision is to bring lasting health change in Africa and is committed to improving the health of people in Africa by partnering with and empowering communities, and strengthening health systems. With headquarters in Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in Ethiopia, Uganda, South Sudan, Kenya, Tanzania, Southern Africa and Western Africa providing services to over 30 countries. Employing over 1000 staff and with an annual operating budget of approximately $120 million, Amref Health Africa is a knowledge resource for donors and partners.
Skills And Abilities
- Confidence and tenacity in opening conversations both in a formal or informal setting
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Discipline, resilience (bounce back), attention to detail and a positive outlook whilst proactively pursuing business opportunities
- An ability to convey excitement around how AFD solutions bring value into a client’s business context
- Ability to influence, work with and present to business decision makers with confidence while demonstrating a high level of business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Goal oriented individual with strong reserves of energy, enthusiasm and ‘bounce back’
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their motivation letter and Curriculum to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: REF: Amref/BD/2018/01-18