Application deadline: 15th March 2018
Industry: Marketing/Business Dev
Location: Nairobi Kenya, Kenya
0 - 2 years experience
MSF Swiss is recruiting a Cleaner in the Nairobi Coordination Office and MSF household.
The successful candidate shall execute the duties in accordance to the MSF hygiene standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure the household and office premises are in good condition.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms as per MSF house policy
- Laundry and ironing clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Ensure security of the apartment by letting in only authorised persons
- Perform monthly cleaning of curtains, blankets and seat covers.
- Advice the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the apartments.
- Support in the cleaning of the office premises
- Kitchen order and cleanliness
- Dusting of the office and ensuring cleanliness in all office spaces
- Advice the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the office
Education Basic Education
Competencies Committed, flexible, stress management, team work, results and service.
Start date: Immediately
Contract duration: Three month contract.
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your Cv to:
MSF Swiss Office
Lavinghton- James Gichuru Road (Off Gitanga Road)
Gate number 3
The deadline of submission is the 15th March 2018
All Applications must be received by the deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee.
- MSF Switzerland Kenya
Share this job to your network.